Friday, July 31, 2026

$20 Tool-Fest, Part 6 - The Rest of the Story

In this post, I'm offering up pics of the remaining items in this yard sale tool lot.

Many of these tools are duplicates of versions I already have in the shop, but I did find several that I didn't have, plus some upgrades of others.

Portable drill accessories - sanding disc's and wire wheels:

A heavy duty staple gun and supply of staples:

A selection of putty knives and scrapers along with spare blades.

A variety of utility knives and spare blades:

Painting stuff:

And a lot of random odds and ends:

So far, this has been a very enjoyable stash of tools to go through and process!

Next post will cover a number of odd and random objects that were interspersed among the tools.

Stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

$20 Tool-Fest, Part 6 - The Rest of the Story

I n this post, I'm offering up pics of the remaining items in this yard sale tool lot. Many of these tools are duplicates of versions I ...