Saturday, January 1, 2022

The Grand Introductory Post!

 Hello, Blog readers, and welcome to my newest blog, ever!

This one runs in parallel alongside my BlastFromThePast model rocketry blog, the Tales From The Double Decker Couch LEGO blog, and the handsawgeek woodworking blog over on LumberJocks.com.

So what kind of content will you find here at Eddie's?

Pretty much everything else that doesn't fit on the other blogs. 

My interests are many and varied. Many have been full-fledged hobbies in the past, which I still hold on to and occasionally tinker with. 

The list includes:

Music Performance, Practice, and Study

Coin Collecting

Stamp Collecting

Electronics

Cartooning and Graphic Arts

Astronomy

American Civil War History

Antiques and Vintage Toys

Gardening and Landscaping

Christmas Outdoor Lighting

Probably some other stuff that I can't think of as I write this.

I might even sneak in some posts about interesting life experiences.

An unusual aspect of this blog is that none of the post topics will be in any particular sequence or order.  Total chaos, in other words.  Post content will be driven by whatever tinkering I might be involved with at that particular time, or just whatever happens to pop into mind.

It is my hope that readers will find the future content of this space to be informative, interesting, and fun.

Apparently, writing has become another of my hobbies....

Cheers !!





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit Of 'Tuesday Morning' at Home

 This past month, my wife and I learned that the Tuesday Morning company had gone into bankruptcy and was set to close all of its Colorado s...