Tuesday, July 28, 2026

$20 Tool - Fest, Part 3 - How 'bout Them Wrenches?

 In today's post, I will focus on the various wrenches (and a few other tools) that have surfaced in this big box o' stuff.

1. Vise Grip 10R - Vice Grip Co.

2. Vice Grip tool - China

3. Adjustable wrench, 8" 200 - Master grip

4. Adjustable wrench, 10" - Top I-Hi Japan

5-7. Ratcheting wrenches - all Pittsburgh Tools

3/4 & 7/8,  5/8 & 11/16,  1/4 & 5/16  

Here are the open-end and box-end wrenches:

These are from various manufacturers, all foreign (Taiwan, Japan, India), and are a mix of SAE and metric.

The large 1-1/4" wrench will be added to my collection as I do not presently own one. The rest of them are duplicates.

Finally, what tool hoard is complete without the presence of lots of Allen wrenches:


Still much more to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment

$20 Tool - Fest, Part 3 - How 'bout Them Wrenches?

 In today's post, I will focus on the various wrenches (and a few other tools) that have surfaced in this big box o' stuff. 1. Vise ...