This weekend, a nearby neighbor has been conducting a yard sale.
The offerings included a large plastic storage tote packed nearly to the top with all manner of hand tools, shop consumables, and a little bit of hardware.
I asked the homeowner what he would take for the whole lot.
I nearly hit the pavement when he replied,
"How about twenty bucks?"
Needless to say, I went home pretty darn happy.
Clearly this lot of tools was the result of someone cleaning out their shop/tool box and being interested only in just getting it all off their hands.
Even a quick look through of the lot reveals hundreds of dollars worth of tools.
So, at this point, the focus of Eddie's Random Ramblings is now shifting gears from army men to a series covering the contents of this tool find.
After all, this blog is all about randomness and is prone to sudden changes of content!
Stay tuned....


No comments:
Post a Comment